Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pixie Hollow Closing


Hello everyone this weekend I was sent an email regarding my kids Disneys Fairies Pixie Hollow online game closing. I had to re-read "Closing Pixie Hollow" ! To say my girls are disappointed is an understatement ! My kids love this game they played it every few days ( after homework of course ). This is the only truly girl game for Disney Interactive online! They have decided to close the Pirates of the Caribbean Online and the Old Toontown online game too. Disney Interactive wants to focus on their game Penguins Club.
Really Penguins Club my girls and their friends think it is for really very silly game and its really just for small kids and so they are not playing it, they said its boring. My kids and their friends ages range from 8 to teens, I wonder if Disney Interactive really did their homework before pulling the plug !
Well, now everyone can play the Pixie Hollow game for free until Sept 19. So everyone have your kids or yourself play for free until its gone.






http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-hollow-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment